The City of Byram accepts applications for employment with the Byram Police Department without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- All of the information you submit in your application is subject to verification.
- Your application will become void 180 days after you submit it, or when the position for which you apply is filled, or when you accept other employment, whichever occurs first.
- Any misrepresentations, deceit, or omissions on your application may result in automatic disqualification and/or termination if hired.
- Resumes are NOT ACCEPTED
- If you have any questions regarding information in this application, please contact the Byram Police Department at (601) 372-7747
- This application is the first step in a lengthy hiring process. Your submission does not guarantee a job offer, but only enters you into a process. By submitting this application, you are agreeing to participate in a thorough hiring process and background investigation that will include multiple interviews, physical and written test requirements, physical and mental evaluations by licensed professionals and other requirements as set forth.